- Traditional Herbal formula is designed to reduce excess Pitta inflammation in the joints.
- Assists body’s natural blood purification mechanism
- Promotes healthy blood flow to the joints, muscle and connective tissues
- Encourages the normal immune function in the joints
- Supports healthy elimination of metabolic toxins from the cells
- Helps to keep the arteries clean and rejuvenates heart health
- Each capsule delivers 430 mg of pure Kaishore Guggulu
Why will you love Kaishore Guggulu?
Kaishore Guggulu is one of the very famous guggulu formulations for blood purification. It contains herbs such as Guduchi and Trivrut. Their primary action is on the vata and pitta in the bones and joints respectively. Guduchi and Trivrut promote healthy elimination of toxins from the joint and encourage healthy joint structure. They contribute to effectively draw the toxins from the joints and prevent joint deformity. Assisted by triphala and trikatu, primary herb guggulu helps to dissolve toxic crystals that interfere with normal joint movement. The entire formula effectively supports mobilization of stagnant blood which in turn promotes healthy blood flow to the finger and toe joints. Further, it also promotes healthy excretion of blood toxins through urine. In general the ingredients in this classical formula supports deep cleansing action on the blood capillaries surrounding the joints and organs. Density of the blood is kept healthy as this blend scrapes the blood vessels supporting the proper function of the circulatory system. The unique combination of herbs in this formula balances all the three doshas, especially Pitta dosha.
Why chose Athreya Kaishore Guggulu?
Athreya’s Kaishore Guggulu contains Guggulu which is purified by boiling in Guduchi decoction. We use one year age old guggulu for this preparation because the quality and action improves as guggulu ages.
Our expert practitioners (Ayurvedic Vaidyas classically trained in India) have carefully curated the ingredients for this all-natural blend. They select only ethically wildcrafted and certified organic ingredients. Organically grown plants come from organic farms. We ensure that the farmers do not use pesticides or toxic chemicals during the harvest or processing. We also source fresh ingredients, cultivated in the ideal topographical environment. Careful sourcing increases the quality of the ingredients and the effectiveness of the supplementation.
While we source ingredients in India, we manufacture the product in the USA. Here we use the purest natural whole herb, delivering it in a plant-based veggie capsule. So, unlike tablets, it does not contain any fillers, excipients, herbal extracts, binding agents, or additive chemicals. This guarantees you access to whole foods and traditional products. Our herbal supplements go through multiple quality assurance checks before they reach your doorstep. We offer only the best for your health and wellbeing.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. Athreya Herbs products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a licensed healthcare practitioner.
Part used – Fruits, Resin, Seed, Stem, Roots, Leaf
Taste (Rasa) –, Bitter, Pungent, Astringent, Sweet
Quality (Guna) – Light
Potency (Veerya)– Warming
Action on Doshas – Balances all doshas, especially Pitta
Phytonutrients inside Kaishore Guggulu?
Kaishore Guggulu contains active phyto-constituents such as Guggulipids, phenolics, especially phenolic acids, polysaccharides that have significant antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activity.
Take one capsule, 2-3 times daily with water, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your physician prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant, nursing, on medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use it if the seal is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ayurveda Carrier Substances (Anupans) for Yogaraj Guggulu
Universal – Hot water*
*Anupana- Anupana is the carrier substance or vehicle that carries herbs into the body for proper assimilation. The herb becomes more potent when given with suitable Anupana.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 50
Each capsule contains: 430mg of Kaishore Guggulu
Ingredients: Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Amalaki ( Embelia officinalis),
Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
Shunti (Zingiber officinale), Maricha (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum),Vidanga (Embelia ribes),Trivruth (Operculina turpethum), Danti (Baliospermum montanum), Guggulu resin (Commifora mukul).
Other ingredients: Veggie (Plant-based) capsule
This item is gluten free, soy free, yeast free, dairy free, GMO free, preservative free, contains no animal by-products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.(Add icons)
Laboratory tested for purity of heavy-metal levels.
Botanical Name –
Guduchi (Heart-leaved Moonseed) - Tinospora cordifolia
Amalaki (Indian Gooseberry) - Embelia officinalis
Vibhitaki (Belliric Myrobalan) - Terminalia bellerica
Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan) - Terminalia chebula
Shunti (Dried Ginger)- Zingiber officinale
Maricha (Black Pepper) - Piper nigrum
Pippali (Long Pepper) - Piper longum
Vidanga (False Pepper) - Embelia ribes
Trivruth (Indian Jalap) - Operculina turpethum
Danti (Wild Castor) - Baliospermum montanum
Guggulu Resin (Gugul) - Commiphora mukul
- Vikas Nariyal, Om Raj Sharma and K.S. Dhiman. A COMBINED EFFICACY OF KAISHORE GUGGULU AND PUNARNAVADI GUGGULU IN THE MANAGEMENT OF VATARAKTA (GOUT): A CASE SERIES. Int. J. Adv. Res. 2017; 5(6):1793-98.
- AMIT LATHER, VIKAS GUPTA, PARVEEN BANSAL, MEETA SAHU, KAMAL SACHDEVA, PANKAJ GHAIYE. An Ayurvedic Polyherbal Formulation Kaishore Guggulu: A Review. International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Biological Archives 2011; 2(1):497-503.
- Ramachandran AP, Prasad SM, Prasad UN, Jonah S. A comparative study of Kaishora Guggulu and Amrita Guggulu in the management of Utthana Vatarakta. Ayu. 2010;31(4):410–416. doi:10.4103/0974-8520.82027.
- Alok K. Hazra et al. HPLC analysis of phenolic acids and antioxidant activity of some classical Ayurvedic guggulu formulations. Int. J. Res. Ayurveda Pharm. 2018;9(1):112-117 http://dx.doi.org/10.7897/2277-434309122.